So, let’s pretend that you’re new to the country music scene. Let’s just assume that you, or someone you know, is just now appreciating those deep down home roots and are ready to embrace the culture and start living as a full on country girl. What do you need to know? How do you prepare for a concert? Where do you start? Here are a few ideas:
- Country is a state of mind. It’s about being true to yourself. Being real, being who you are. Enjoying the real things in life like love, heartbreak, family, and fun.
- Go ahead and dress the part. Be true to yourself, but also be open to trying new things. Go ahead and buy that sweet pair of boots you saw. Get a hat. Find a T-shirt that speaks to your soul or a can koozie to sip your cold beverage with.
- Find a friend with a tailgate. Lay under the stars, have a bonfire, enjoy the company of others. The best nights happen on the back of a tailgate.
- Don’t take yourself too seriously. Being country is about letting down your hair, enjoying the simple things, and having fun.
- You can wear make up and mud at the same time. You can be a girlie girl and still know how to shoot a gun or gut a fish. Anyone who tells you that you can’t be both is full of it.
So, welcome to the club, our new country soul sister. We’re glad to have you. Sip on some tea, turn up the music, and let your hair down. You’re home.
T-Shirts: Unisex Sizing (Measured in Inches)
V-Necks: Fitted Junior Sizing
|Chest to Fit||33"-35"||34.5"-36.5"||36.5"-38.5"||38.5"-40.5"||40.5"-42.5"|
Hoodies: Unisex Sizing (See T-Shirt Sizing Above)